This site uses tools like Clicky Analytics to collect non-personally-identifying information like your browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of your visit. This is done to better understand who is visiting and how I can make my site more useful.
Forms On This Site
This site collects personally-identifying information like your name and email address when you submit a form. This information is not made available. Your personally-identifying information (like your email address) is used to reach back to you and reply to your questions.
You have certain rights relating to your personal data. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask to not receive any future message by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication.
Depending on your country you may have the right or choice to:
- Access your personal data, update it, restrict or object to its processing, or request its deletion (see below)
- Receive the personal data you provided to transmit it to another company
- Withdraw any consent provided
- Where applicable, lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority
The length of time your personal data is kept depends on what it is and whether there is a business need to retain it.
This site will retain your personal data for as long as there is a relationship established and for a period of time afterward where there is an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, it will be deleted or anonymized.
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email.
If you’re not happy with how data how your personal data is processed, please let the site owner know by sending an email. Your message will be reviewed and you will receive a reply within a reasonable time frame.
3rd Party Services And Your Data
- MailMunch – Your email is being captured when you proactively subscribe using forms on this site. You can change / unsubscribe via every email you get.
- Clicky Analytics – Clicky Analytics is used to track visitor usage of this site (what pages you visit, etc).
- Facebook – The Facebook tracking pixel is used to track visitor usage of this site (what pages you visit, etc.) in order to later advertise free content and other related offers.
Protecting Your Data
I am doing everything I can and know of to reasonably protect against any unauthorized access or use of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If you have questions or want to talk about any of this, feel free to reach me by email at justin.ferriman[at]gmail.com.
Last updated on February 17, 2021.