🔥 Burnt Out to Fired Up
Through my business career, I’ve had the pleasure to meet so many smart folks. Many of whom I now consider friends.
Matt Medeiros of The WP Minute is one of those people.
Matt and I have known one another for many years, mostly interacting online, but occasionally in person. I respect the hell outta Matt and what he does. He has great perspective on business, life, WordPress, software, and services. Plus, I just think he’s a cool guy.
Earlier this month, Matt invited me to be on his podcast, The WP Minute. At the end of this post, I have included the recording.
- I explain how I am now selling GapScout after running into challenges building complex AI technology and changes to review site terms and conditions.
- The GapScout experience left me feeling defeated but taught me to focus on what really energizes me in business.
- I have transitioned to coaching for founders, playing to my strengths in marketing, growth strategies and maximizing profits.
- I am being selective about who I work with through warm outreach and relationship building vs trying to scale massively.
- For WordPress entrepreneurs, takeaways are to focus on your strengths, cut out parts of the business you dislike, and be selective about services you realistically can deliver at a high level.
- I have been using Medium for content marketing and gets great organic reach without having to worry about blogging or SEO.
- Overall, it’s a story of reinvention, lessons learned from failure, and the importance of playing to your strengths as an entrepreneur.
👋 Did you like this?
Get an article like this emailed to you once a month.